WhenTue Dec 5th 2023, 4:00 pm to Wed Jun 12th 2024, 5:00 pm
Documents2023-24 CPD O'Clock Agenda.pdf
Join us for another round of CPD O’Clock – an online series designed to provide focused and insightful sessions on timely topics of importance to practice. This offering will run monthly at 4-5pm ET from October 2023 to June 2024.
Hosted by a variety of primary care and interprofessional healthcare practitioners, each session provides an overview of a current and significant topic in healthcare, followed by a Q&A period. All sessions will be recorded and posted for later viewing.
This year’s offering will explore topics related to oral health, gastroenterology, cardiology, frailty, insomnia and more. Please see the program agenda for more information.
- Recording Available - October 18, 2023: Promoting Oral Health in Primary Care - Sarah Seewald, RDH, and Colleen Danforth, RDH
- Recording Available - November 1, 2023: MGUS: Investigation, Management, Referral, and Treatment - Dr. Bethany Monteith
- December 5, 2023: Quick Hits in Echocardiography - Dr. Peggy DeJong
- January 31, 2024: Electrocardiography Essentials - Dr. Hoshiar Abdollah
- February 28, 2024: Frailty: A Roadmap for Assessment, Prevention and Support - Dr. John Muscedere
- March 20, 2024: CBT-I: Brief Interventions and Deprescribing of Sedative Hypnotics - Stephanie Lynch and Dr. Shayna Watson
- April 11, 2024: Sustainable Practices for Respiratory Wellness - Nicole Nakatsu and Dr. Anthony Train
- May 16, 2024: Updates in Fatty Liver Disease - Dr. Melissa Kelley
- June 12, 2024: Introduction to Trauma-Informed Care - Dr. Rosemary Wilson
Credits for Family Medicine Specialists: This 1-credit-per hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by Queen's University for up to 9 Mainpro+ credits. Session ID: 200710-001
Credits for Royal College Specialists: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by Queen's University Office of CPD. You may claim a maximum of 9 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Hours for All Health Professionals: This is a professional learning activity which provides up to 9 hours of Continuing Education
Please find a list of our policies on the OPDES website.