The OPDES Educational Scholarship team is happy to support your research initiatives during any part of the research process—grant writing, data collection and analysis, and knowledge translation activities. We have a team of qualified methodologists who specialize in quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research, as well as program evaluations and needs assessments. We also help to build capacity by mentoring learners in the Faculty of Health Sciences who are members of your research team by teaching them about research or evaluation processes. Our services include the following:
- Helping you focus and develop your research purpose, objectives, and design
- Developing your proposal
- Pursuing funding for your research or program evaluation
- Assisting with data collection
- Assisting with data analysis
- Supporting knowledge translation activities
We are more than happy to meet for a consultation to discuss how we can support you health education interests - contact us today.
Our Scholarly Work
In 2019-20 we:
- Co-authored 15 journal publications
- Co-presented at 4 national and 11 international conferences
- Were co-investigators on 13 successful grants and RFPs
- Collaborated and consulted with 100 investigators, 13 external partners, and 5 interdisciplinary teams
- Participated in delivery of 34 presentations and workshops at local, national, & international conferences
- Focused on building educational scholarship capacity through studentinternships, mentorship, the Fellowship in Educational Scholarship Program, and the Master of Health Professions Education.
- For a full list of our peer-reviewed journal publications, conference presentations, and successful grants, please see Appendix B (pp. 9-15) in the OPDES 2020-2021 Year in Review report below.
View the OPDES 2019-2020 Year in Review report.