WhenWed Nov 22nd 2023, 1:00 pm to Wed Nov 22nd 2023, 4:30 pm
Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront
2 Princess Street, Kingston, Ontario, K7L1A2, Canada
Fee: $170.00 (Base Price)
*To register for this program, you must first login or create an account.Login to Register
Come join us for this exciting half-day program at the Holiday Inn, Kingston Waterfront. This year’s program will have presentations on
- Managing the patient with urticaria (hives) and/or angioedema
- Meeting the needs of your patients with allergic rhinitis and/or chronic rhinosinusitis (with or without nasal polyps
- Addressing your approach to the patient with suspected or confirmed food allergy
- Immunodeficiency – what does the primary care provider need to know?
- What’s new in Asthma Management in 2023?
Registration will NOT be available at the door on November 22.
We will now post the program agenda to the “Community” within CPD Program Centre where we have been posting the presentations. We encourage you to bring a laptop/tablet to the program should you wish to access these items during the event.
We appreciate your support in this effort to reduce our paper usage during this time and lessen the environmental impact of our programs longer term.
Our policy page can be found here