WhenWed Oct 7th 2020, 4:00 pm to Wed Nov 25th 2020, 6:00 pm
The 2020 Pediatrics in Primary Care Online Series offers a blend of Zoom sessions and on-demand online modules that will be released throughout the fall. Registration is available for the full series, or check out the fall subscription package for access to the full fall CPD lineup.
If you are unable to attend a Zoom session you will still have access to the recording through your CPD Program Centre account.
Fall 2020 Pediatrics in Primary Care schedule:
ON DEMAND MODULE NOW AVAILABLE!
- Dermatology Doppelgangers & Why Warts Won’t Go: Approach to Treatment “Failures”
Wednesday, October 7 at 4PM
- Zoom Session: Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Kids
Monday, October 19 - ON DEMAND MODULE released (complete at any time before the end of the year)
- Common Childhood Orthopedic Conditions: Lower Extremities
Tuesday, November 3 at 4pm
- Zoom Session: Neck Masses in Children: The Lumps and Bumps
Monday, November 9 - ON DEMAND MODULE released (complete at any time before the end of the year)
- Common Childhood Orthopedic Conditions: Plagiocephaly and Toriticollis
Tuesday, November 24 at 4pm
- Zoom Session: Somatic Symptoms and Related Disorders in the Pediatric Population
This Group Learning webinar meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by Queen’s University for up to 6.5 Mainpro+ credits. This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and is approved by the Office of Continuing Professional Development, Queen’s University. You may claim a maximum of 6.5 hours.