WhenThu Nov 12th 2020, 9:00 am to Thu Nov 12th 2020, 10:30 am
Canadian Engagement in Physician Training Internationally: Towards Building a Sustainable Physician Workforce Around the Globe
The purpose of this forum is to bring together Medical Educators who are interested in international education of medical professionals so that we can support educational initiatives globally.
REGISTER TO RECIEVE THE ZOOM LINK
Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Dr. Jane Philpott, Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, Queen's University
Discourses in Globalized Health Professions Education
- Dr. Brian Hodges, Chief Medical Officer & Executive Vice President Education, University Health Network
Queen’s Engagement in Medical Education Internationally
- Dr. Nazik Hammad, Director, Global Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, Queen's University
What is the vision for development of medical education globally?
- Mr. Craig Ceppetelli, Executive Director (Interim), Office of International Collaboration, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Royal College International Projects (Simulation in Africa)
- Dr. Susan Brien, Director, Practice & Systems Innovation; Vice-President Asia-Pacific, Royal College International