Applicants must be successfully accepted into both programs.
MBA Admission Requirements
For the most up-to-date requirements for admission into the Master of Business Administration, please click here.
- A four-year undergraduate degree from a accredited University. Successful candidates will typically possess a cumulative undergraduate average of at least B+ (76% - 79%) with an average of A- (80% - 84%) in their third and fourth years
- The General Management Admission Test (GMAT) and a minimum score of 600
- If applicable, an acceptable score on one of the approved English facility tests (TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB)
MScHQ Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited baccalaureate granting university (minimum 73% overall average) with a preferred degree in a healthcare discipline, law, business, engineering or policy studies
- An undergraduate course in statistics and evidence of an understanding of research methodology and/or quality improvement experience
- An official transcript sent directly from the issuing University where you completed your undergraduate studies
- Two current professional recommendations from supervisors under whom you have recently worked
- A statement of interest in the program which matches your academic and work experience with the objectives of the program (2500 word limit)
- Current curriculum vitae
Admission to the MScHQ + MBA dual degree program will require separate applications to the MScHQ and MBA programs. More information about the separate application processes can be found on the programs' websites: