Skip to main content

International Students

Submit an Application
Admission Requirements
International Students
Frequently Asked Questions

International students will need to obtain a study permit according to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Since the program is longer than six months, the study permit is required even though you will only be attending two (2) weeks in-person in Canada.

Some countries also require a visa in order to enter Canada; please contact the Queen’s University International Centre (QUIC) to speak to an International Student Adviser for advice.

Non-academic advising is available to international members of the Queen’s community through the Queen’s University International Centre (QUIC). Regular advising hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.  No appointment is necessary. You can also reach an International Student Adviser by email at 

For further information please visit the School of Graduate Studies' website: International Students.


Telephone: +1.613.533.2604