CPD Programs - Changes Due to COVID-19 Response
The Faculty of Health Sciences has suspended all in-person academic conferences and events - this decision has a significant impact on the delivery of our in-person CPD and other events this Spring. Challenges noted have included the availability of presenters and other health professionals to attend our programs, in person and online. Below is a list of the original Spring programs which have been cancelled or postponed.
We have been working hard to develop online webinars and modules, so that you can continue to receive needed, high quality professional development from your offices and homes.
Free Weekly CPD - CPD O'Clock
Join us for weekly learning opportunities - webinars, online modules, and more. Each week we will choose a different day, and we promise to bring you more than just COVID related topics! See what is coming up at the next CPD O'Clock.
Free Online Modules
- Lyme Disease Clinical Considerations
- Navigating the Difference Between Picky Eating & Eating Disorders
- Acute Opioid Prescribing - Information, Guidelines & Best Practices
- Coming Soon - Kids and Teens Struggling with Anxiety
- We are coordinating a number of short webinars on a variety of topics. Sign up for our CPD Newsletter to stay informed of how to save the date and register.
In-Person Spring Program Changes
- Postponed- Lyme Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment for Primary Care Providers - Previously scheduled for Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- Postponed - Department of Medicine Presents: Sorting Horses from Zebras - Assessing Common Medical Symptoms: When to Worry - Previously scheduled for Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- Postponed - Palliative Care for Nurse Practitioners: Practical Management of Common Palliative Care Problems - Previously scheduled for Thursday, June 18 - Friday, 19, 2020