The Interprofessional Education (IPE) Practice modules were originally developed by contributors from the former Office of Interprofessional Education and Practice (OIPEP). In 2021, the IPE practice modules were redeveloped by the Interprofessional Education Curriculum Committee in Collaboration with Faculty Development and the Course Development Teams within Queen's Health Sciences' Office of Professional Development and Educational Scholarship.
These modules aim to provide individuals across the healthcare professions with an introduction to the foundational elements of Interprofessional Practice, including conflict management, understanding and incorporating patient perspectives, teams and teamwork, collaborative practice, and compassionate collaborative care. We are incredibly grateful for the IPE community that has created these modules; a list of original authors is provided below.
- Conflict Management: Catherine Donnelly & Anne O’Riordan
- Patient Perspectives: Anne O'Riordan, Shayna Watson, Debbie Docherty, Jennifer Rider
- Teams and Teamwork: Anne O'Riordan, Jane Johnston, Margo Paterson, Rosemary Brander, Kiley Rider
- Interprofessional Collaboration & Collaborative Practice: Anne O'Riordan, Jane Johnston, Margo Paterson, Rosemary Brander, Kiley Rider
- Compassionate Collaborative Care: Catherine Donnelly, Anne O'Riordan, Shayna Watson, Susanne Murphy, Rosemary Brander
Thank you to the original authors and many others who have contributed to these modules. If you have questions regarding the modules or identify information we may have missed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.