The vision of the Periwinkle Health Home is to provide universal access to integrated and person-centric primary care by offering core health services onsite, seamless connections to other health and wellness services, and providing equity-oriented health service delivery to people in the Frontenac, Lennox and Addington counties.
- To create a health home for the Frontenac, Lennox & Addington counties region to provide person-centric primary and integrated care for up to 20,000 patients
- Provide health services for up to 20,000 unattached patients in the region
- Facilitate training for an expanding health workforce
- Improve access to care; decrease pressure on hospital emergency departments
- Increase recruitment of family physicians, nurse practitioners, and primary care allied health professionals to the region
- Improve overall health of population
Supporting Strategic Priorities