A New Health Home
The vision for a new Health Home is to provide universal access to integrated and person-centric primary care by offering core health services onsite, seamless connections to other health and wellness services, and providing equity-oriented health service delivery to people in the Frontenac, Lennox and Addington counties.
- To work in partnership with Kingston Community Health Centre, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington Ontario Health Team and several other local partners to create a health home to provide person-centric primary and integrated care for residents in the region
- Facilitate training for an expanding health workforce
- Improve access to care; decrease pressure on hospital emergency departments
- Increase recruitment of family physicians, nurse practitioners, and primary care allied health professionals to the region
- Improve overall health of population
Supporting Strategic Priorities