The vision is to make all QHS spaces and programs fully accessible and inclusive for everyone.
- To make all QHS spaces and programs accessible and inclusive for all. This includes:
- Physical spaces (12 buildings)
- Programs (22 professional, graduate and undergraduate)
- Priorities for change established (what will we accomplish first and in what way)
- Universal design standards adopted as best practice
- Entire QHS community can participate and engage fully on campus and in programs
Supporting Strategic Priorities