Who uses the Centre?
The GSKCEC welcomes and encourages use of its facilities and services for curriculum delivery and professional education in the Faculty of Health Sciences, as well as other academic programs outside the Faculty. Community and private sector groups may also utilize our facilities at competitive rates. GSKCEC staff will make every effort to accommodate all requests.
- 60 seat classroom with audiovisual links to the examination rooms
- 18 examination rooms with video recording capacity
- Large skills-development lab
- 3 seminar rooms
- Wireless environment
- Electronic recording and playback facilities
- Multimedia support (data projectors, overhead projectors, remote microphones)
Whether your group is large or small, the GSKCEC is the perfect location for conferences, seminars and workshops. Our facilities are specially designed for teaching:
- Presentation skills
- Interviewing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Conflict resolution skills
Our conference and educational facilities are available at competitive rates throughout the year; however, our greatest availability is during the months of May through August. Staff would be pleased to consult with you on potential use of our facilities by your group. We look forward to hearing from you!
GSK Clinical Education Centre
|Monday - Thursday||8am-7pm|
Please use the following login information to access the calendar and check for availability:
*Note: Bookings cannot be accepted over the phone, via e-mail or in person.