The Queen’s Undergraduate Internship Program (QUIP) offers employers an opportunity to hire interns for a 12-16 month period. During the internship, students will have the chance to apply the knowledge and skills they have been gaining through their classroom and co-curricular experiences at Queen’s, while making a valuable contribution to your organization.
- Internships are 12 to 16 month, paid, professional work experiences
- Students are eligible to participate after completing their 2nd or 3rd year of undergraduate studies
- The program is open to students from Engineering, Computing, and Arts & Sciences
You can apply for QUIP here.
Current Available QUIP positions:
Geotab Inc. is hiring a Program Administrator Intern to start in Sept 2019.
- Job tasks include:
- Design and develop internal documents for Product Support, these documents include training processes, team presentations and FAQs
- Transfer data from Customer Relation Management programs to team presentations weekly
- Update existing documents to match Geotab guidelines and current climate
- Assist department team leads with training when needed
- Support client, carrier and sales team by providing phone, chat and email assistance relating to device errors, network communications, portal configuration and navigation, product implementation, and troubleshooting when needed
- Creating/maintaining documentation and internal communications.
- This position is targeted to students in Arts disciplines.
- They are looking for qualifications such as strong communication, organizational and time management skills, a willingness to learn, experience with Google Suite, ability to multi-task and a passion for technology and innovation
|Closes on August 19, 1, 2019