Reimagining global health via a collaborative research institute for global and population health. The Queen's Kaleidoscope Institute's driving principles are anticolonialism, decolonization, EDIIA (equity, diversity, inclusion, Indigeneity, and accessibility) and community needs.
- Placing communities at the heart of global health as we reimagine global health alongside our partners
- Activating knowledge for sustainable global impact for health and wellbeing
- Attracting students and learners through radical collaboration as we build a world-class training environment
- Interdisciplinary projects that advance sustainable global impact and mobilize equitable collaborations and localized implementation
- Concrete actions and changes in university policies and procedures to enable community-centred health research
- Increase in learners supported by Queen's Kaleidoscope Institute core collaborators and affiliated programming
Supporting Strategic Priorities