**All applications are due no later than 4:00 pm on March 31, 2019**
Calling all Queen's FHS faculty, graduate students & residents!
The purpose of the Fellows in Educational Scholarship Program (FESP) is to build individual expertise in educational scholarship, and to create an identified cadre of faculty, graduate students, and residents who will advance the educational programs in the Faculty of Health Sciences through participation in educational scholarship. Individuals participating in the program will focus on either a scholarly investigation of an educational issue or the development of an innovative educational program/curriculum. It is expected that participation in FESP will contribute to educational excellence and innovation in the Queen’s Faculty of Health Sciences and to building knowledge in the field of health sciences education.
- Health Science specific
- 2-Year Period (September 2019-August 2021)
- Fellows complete an educational scholarship project
- Receive $5000 to support your project
Interested applicants should forward a Letter of Intent to the Office of Health Sciences Education c/o Dr. Nancy Dalgarno to Ms. Carolyn Scott Lee at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Letter of Intent should include:
- A potential area of investigation or educational innovation to be developed,
- How you see participation in the FESP program contributing to health professions education at Queen’s, and
- How participating in the FESP supports your academic career/progression.
The Letter of Intent should be accompanied by a letter of support from the Director of your School or your Department Head. For graduate students, a letter of support is required from your supervisor. For residents, a letter of support is required from your program director.
Want to Learn More?