Here you will find out about the components of a dossier, view samples, and develop your own teaching dossier. Go to Purpose to begin.
What is a teaching dossier?
A teaching dossier is a collection of materials about your teaching that:
- Demonstrates your effectiveness as a teacher
- Demonstrates other aspects of your professional work that contribues to your teaching
- Contains evidence of your achievements, plans, and growth
Who can use this site?
- New faculty members beginning their dossiers
- Faculty members wishing to update their current dossier
- Department heads or members of promotion committees who evaluate dossiers