There are two types or participants available to book:
- Clinical Participant(s) - (Unscripted)
An individual recruited to provide an understanding of an illness or condition through the sharing of their personal story and illness experience. Clinical participants also participate in non-invasive in physical assessments that do not involve scripts, physical acting or assumption of non-existing conditions. These participants are not trained or standardized in their participation.
- Standardized Participant(s) - (Scripted)
An individual specially trained to simulate a set of symptoms, conditions or scenarios. These participants are trained and standardized in their participation.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we follow up with you to help you choose what type of participant best suit your needs.
- 6 weeks prior to first session date: completed booking form to be submitted to the program
- 4 weeks prior to the first session date: finalized scenario(s) to be submitted to the program
- 2 weeks' notice required for any session adjustments or cancellation (charges apply with less than 1 week's notice)