Journal Club 2014-2015
Welcome to Health Sciences Education Journal Club!
Welcome to Health Sciences Education Journal Club!The Office of Health Sciences Education is pleased to present Faculty of Health Sciences Education Journal Club. The Journal Club will meet once a month, on the second Wednesday of every month from 8am - 9am at 78 Barrie Street, 2nd floor conference room.
Objectives of the Health Sciences Education Journal Club:
1) To learn and practise critical appraisal skills with respect to health science education literature
2) To use evidence based literature to guide our educational practice
3) To keep up to date on current and relevant literature in health sciences education
4) To stimulate an educational discussion for those engaged in health sciences education
5) To provide an enriched social and learning environment for faculty engaged in health sciences education