Below are our results posters for various research studies the office has undertaken.
Posters are organized by themes. Please click the poster title to view it in its entirety.
Note-Taking & Memory Retention
- Written or Typed Note-taking and Memory Retention Implications for Continuing Medical Education
- The Effect Of Note-Taking on Quality of Reflection and Memory Retention Following CME
- Taking a Step Back From Technology - Electronic Note-Taking and Its implications on CPD
- The Self-Directed Learner Physician - Strategies to Facilitate Effective Self-Directed Learning in Continuing Professional Development
- Self-Directed Learning in Continuing Professional Development - A Scoping Review