Continuing Professional Development
Our mission is to provide challenging and innovative interprofessional educational opportunities, to meet the learning needs of healthcare practitioners in our region, to promote evidence-informed, cost-effective, collaborative, patient-centred healthcare.
For general inquiries please contact us.
Fall Program PlanningLook for details soon on upcoming programs:
- Sept 29 - Cardiovascular Symposium
- Oct 3 - HG Kelly Lecture with Dr. Roberta Bondar
- Oct 4 - Pediatrics Update
- Oct 14 - CPD Alumni Symposium
- Oct 19-20 - 40th Annual Obstetrics and Gynaecology Memorial Program
- Oct 27 - Nephrology/Urology Update
- Nov 2-5 - Educating Family Physicians in Palliative Care
- Nov 15 - Infectious Diseases
- Nov 22 - Neurology (details coming soon)
- Nov 30 - Wound Care Clinic Day
- Dec 1 - Interventions for Insomnia: What really works!