Use of the GSKCEC
Who uses the Centre?
The GSKCEC welcomes and encourages use of its facilities and services for curriculum delivery and professional education in the Faculty of Health Sciences, as well as other academic programs outside the Faculty. Community and private sector groups may also utilize our facilities at competitive rates. GSKCEC staff will make every effort to accommodate all requests.
What do we offer?
- 70 seat classroom with audiovisual links to the examination rooms
- 18 examination rooms with video recording capacity
- Large skills-development lab
- 3 seminar rooms
- Wireless environment
- Electronic recording and playback facilities
- Multimedia support (data projectors, overhead projectors, remote microphones)
What can you do here?
Whether your group is large or small, the GSKCEC is the perfect location for conferences, seminars and workshops. Our facilities are specially designed for teaching:
- Presentation skills
- Interviewing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Conflict resolution skills
When is the Centre available?
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 613 533-2380
Under no circumstance will bookings be accepted by phone.
Check our calendar for availability at:
- Booking Form - Click here
Book practice time: